Oriental Rug Cleaning Arlington, Virginia & Surrounding Area
Before & After
"We Make It Look NEW Again!" - Look at these amazing Before & After Rug Cleaning Photos!
Nobody can match our professional Oriental rug cleaning in the Northern Virginia, Maryland, or Washington DC areas. Even heavily soiled rugs are no match for our hand-washed rug cleaning. We’ll clean your rugs with the utmost care, restoring them to like-new condition.
Why you’ll love our Oriental rug cleaning company:
Free pickup and delivery*
*Within our service area. Minimums apply. A fuel charge may apply.
We repair and clean Oriental rugs from all around the world- United States, Persia, Iran, Iraq, Russia, Turkey, India, China, Egypt, Afghanistan, Pakistan, Tibet, Belguim and more.
We’re experts at cleaning all rug materials you may have
We clean many types and styles of rugs: Afshar, Kashan, Tabriz, Bijar, Heriz, Indo-Kashan, Karastan, Couristan, Wool & Silk, Ghoum, Afghani, Pakistani, Bokhara, Jaipur, Kerman, Sorouk, Sino-Tabriz and many more.
Most Oriental rugs are hand or machine woven on cotton, silk or wool foundations. The pile is usually comprised of wool, dyed with vegetable or synthetic dyes. A true expert is trained to recognize the complexities of rugs, which helps avoid unnecessary problems that can be associated with cleaning.
Oriental rugs are unique in their construction, fiber content and dyes making them challenging to clean by the average carpet cleaner. As specialists in rug care, we understand these differences. To accommodate, we use the most advanced in-plant cleaning process to fit the individual needs of each rug. Our traditional hands-on process for cleaning and repair, coupled with the latest technology provides the most comprehensive way of caring for your investment.
We’ll protect your rugs – Not only do we treat your rugs with respect, we also offer the following services:
1. Solar Seal - Ask About Solar-Seal® Protection to provide optimal stain protection and to stop sun fading. This revolutionary new treatment not only protects your textiles from spots and spills but also from fading and color loss caused by the sun.
2. Moth proofing - If your rug has been rolled up or stored away for an extended period of time we recommend that your rug be cleaned and moth proofed. A dirty rug can attract wool-eating insects.
3. Sanitize - Apply an extra Sanitizing Decontaminate Agent to wash away even more harmful particles and restore rug.
4. Odor Treatment - Apply Odor Elimination Formula to treat residual odor contaminates. i.e. Pet Damage
5. Allergy Relief Treatment - This naturally-derived solution has been proven effective in denaturing the protein allergens from dust mite droppings, cockroach droppings, dog dander and cat saliva. Hypoallergenic, non-toxic and readily bio-degradable, this product is effective for up to six months. Allergy relief treatment, along with proactive measures (frequently washing pillowcases and sheets, hot water extracting upholstery and carpet, vacuuming and dusting often) will help reduce the effect of allergens in your home.
You choose from four advanced methods of area rug cleaning – View a detailed description of the recognized standard methods of rug cleaning--ALL are utilized by Ayoub Carpet Service. Method selected usually depends on the type of rug, construction and soiling.
• Inspect areas prior to cleaning.
* Please note this is only one of 4 methods of cleaning offered by Ayoub Carpet Service.
*Within Our Service Area. Minimum Order Required